Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Difficult to walk

Friday, August 2, 2013

Difficult to walk

Photo: deboraardka.blogspot.com
Early this summer Son asked me if I have difficult to walk. I didn't get the question at all first.

Then I remembered: when we told the kids that we'll have a baby Son was impatient and kept asking day to day whether the baby would come already. I tried to explain that there was still a long wait ahead of us and told him how big my belly would get eventually. What all we would do during the summer and fall before the little brother would arrive. And that I would get tired and slow. And that it would be difficult to walk for me.

At the time Son asked me the answer was no. I had just run a half-marathon and was in great shape considering that I had already over 20 weeks of pregnancy behind me. He hasn't asked since. However, today the reply would be different. I'm heaps bigger and 15 kilograms heavier than before the pregnancy. If I walk any faster than a turtle I'll get contractions. Already early June I was asked if I'm due any day soon. I had then almost four months to go.

Today the week count is 32 and nobody is asking anything anymore. It's probably written on my forehead that I indeed have difficult to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.