Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Oh my, Dressmann

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh my, Dressmann

Photo: wordhack1.wordpress.com
I told you earlier how Gillette had the most amazing ad on TV with Adrien Brody, Andre 3000 and Gael Garcia Bernal. I will never become immune to goodlooking guys, that's no secret. Plain male nudity won't do it for me, the guy will need to have that something in his eyes so that I would be impressed. Great body and no shirt is of course a plus.

After just seeing next-to-naked-unbelievable-goodlooking-guys on TV I have to give the same credit to Dressmann:

Photo: facebook.com
 








 It's not the first time Dressmann catches my eye with their ads. I think Mick Jagger is hot still today so a young Jagger will turn my head anytime. So, not bad at all! Dressmann has realized that it's worth selling the clothes to the engineers' wives because the engineers couldn't care less themselves! And we've got a win-win situation here because I like what I'm seeing. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.