Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Free vacation

Friday, January 25, 2013

Free vacation

Free vacation for everyone in need. I'm there already
Sister had a wonderful trip to Thailand some time ago and was showing off with this photo. I just came across it and was thinking of Best Friend who said they too are considering a trip somewhere warm now that it's horribly cold up here. I'm jealous - no chance we would be traveling anywhere this winter. We just don't have the money. And it's not so straightforward otherwise either with the food restrictions we carry with us.

So I did the next best thing and looked at the photo dreaming I would be on the beach with a mojito in my hand. Folks, it helped! I feel better already. So here you go, a cheap ticket to paradise. I just came from here and it's wonderful. Send me a postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.