Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Constructive feedback

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Constructive feedback

Photo: ebay.com
Son is very sensitive and a professional drama king despite of his young age. Only a few words of critisism are needed and the offended peacock living inside Son will come out and sing loudly. Once this happens (basically every day) I will get constructive feedback. Here are my favourites:

- I only like dad, not you! (I know)

- You have no right to live in this house! (I disagree about that; there's actually black on white about it as well)

- I'm moving out! (Ok; you're aware of the prices of rental apartments around here, aren't you?)

- (when picking him up from daycare) Why are you here and not grandpa? I don't want to come with you! (According to the law me and Husband share custody over you, not Father. Sorry pal, put your shoes on.)

I of course laugh inside when a three-year old tells me all that but the confusing part is that he won't become any less silly about this no matter how old he gets. How do I know? Ladies and gentlemen, I have two offended peacocks in the house. Here are some of my favourites รก la Husband:

- (after having an argument with his dad) I'm going to kill myself!!! (Just bear in mind that we aren't getting any insurance money in that case.)

- (after I said something that offended him) I'll become a wino so I don't have to be responsible for everything like now. (Fine. Tell me when you start so we'll go out with the kids.)

- (during every argument) So you think I'm a selfish bastard, is that what this is about again?!? (I have said once that you're a selfish bastard, that's true. However, that was probably five years ago.)

Now, just take a moment trying to imagine the show we have at home. It's twice as bad. Husband has a specific peacock face he puts on while the drama is ongoing. Sometimes it's almost funny but give me a break, we're talking about a grown man here! And because Husband is so bloody sensitive it means it's never my turn to be moody. In case someone was still wondering why I'm bitching here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.