Google+ Bree Bronson's Babies: Mom looks like a lady

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mom looks like a lady

When Daughter was born I was hugely tired and somewhat depressed as well. My Sister came up with a fun idea to cheer me up with and invited me to join her for a visit to her friend who makes gel nails as a hobby.

I loved them instantly. My hands and nails have always been ugly, but with the gel nails my hands looked great and were practically care-free. I kept my nails quite short most of the time but still they looked classy. This was my unnecessary and luxury treat every two or three weeks that I loved. Until she hurt her hand and paused her hobby.

But now:

I strongly recommend this as a treatment or preventive action to bad mood. Note: will work only on needy females!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you say it, I'll hear you.